"& alias vidi tractatum de fideiussoribus seu assecurationibus, Petro Santerna, Lusitano, Iureconsulto clarissimo autore", Benvenuto Stracca in "De mercatura decisiones, et tractatus varii, et de rebus ad eam pertinentibus in quibus omnium Authorum", 1556. /// Blogue dedicado ao 'Grande Direito Comercial', i.e., ao Direito dos Mercados e das Empresas // Bitácora dedicada al 'Gran Derecho Comercial/Mercantil', i.e., al Derecho de los Mercados y de las Empresas.

luni, noiembrie 07, 2005

"Golden shares têm custos para os consumidores" / "A força da concorrência"

O suplemento Negócios do Diário de Notícias publica uma interessante entrevista dos jornalistas Hugo Bordeira e Helena Garrido a Frédéric Jenny, Economista, Conselheiro da Cour de Cassation francesa e Presidente do Comité de Política e Direito da Concorrência da OCDE, a qual pode ser lida em texto integral.

Por seu turno, o Diário Económico publica um artigo de Fernando Branco, Professor da Faculdade Faculdade de Ciências Económicas e Empresariais da Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Lisboa), dedicado à actuação Autoridade da Concorrência, o qual está igualmente acessível na íntegra.

6 comentarii:

dewwy peterson spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de administratorul blogului.
Virginia spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de administratorul blogului.
Aleksey spunea...

Daily linklets 7th November
English transcripts from the weekend's Chinese Blogger Conference in Shanghai. Rebecca MacKinnon spoke at the conference and relates her thoughts on Chinese blogging.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

Silver Fox spunea...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jobe Forester spunea...

Great post mdmasseno, without blogs like yours I would be miserable and bored. My recent injury has me cooped up at home, so it's always lucky to find a gem like your blog here to keep me amused. My rashguard website is getting better but it's hard to find information on rashguard stuff, so I like learning from quality blogs like yours because it helps me in my web projects. You do a sweat job my friend. I'll be bookmarking your site in a special place. Will probably tell a friend too.

Nice work ~

kyle phillup spunea...

Aloha mdmasseno,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post . I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about rashguards related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog mdmasseno, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~